Saturday 7 July 2012

Sad to say goodbye...

I felt quite emotional saying goodbye as I felt so comfortable with the whole group and Cognac and myself had been made so welcome, it felt like we had been riding with them for weeks , not the one day that it was. Cognac was sad to leave the 'bucket- man' Graham as he had much enjoyed getting breakfast and lunch!
I plan to go up to Brora as soon as possible to meet all the other ponies and to share the rest of the stories of my trip with Jan and Graham.

We set off into the woods and promptly got lost! Well not so much lost... The forest track just seemed to take a little longer to get to the end of then it should have done and it came out further down the road then it should've done... Ummm, whoops. Missioned it to Bonar Bridge. Jan and Graham's magic key saved me a long detour. IStacie MacDonald kindly took Cognac and myself in for two nights and fed and organised us! And made me make phone calls... And I enjoyed cuddles with baby Amelle and meeting all the ponies and dogs and cats!. Stacie also organised for the farrier to come and reshoe Cognac as we had already worn through our original set ( I blame the rough Tarmac on the roads and also the amount of roadwork we had to do on the first three days)

No comments:

Post a Comment