Saturday 28 July 2012

Chapelton E.C to Borlum farm

Cognac was tired after his long day the day before so Leaf showed us the quickest way over the hill to Drumnadrochit. It was a wet day, but straight forward. The road down into Drumnadrochit was very long and steep so I got off and led Cognac to the bottom. Cognac went out in a field at Borlum farm and I pitched my tent in the campsite. I got a lift up the road with two German guys who were also camping and got myself some food. I had Internet access on my phone so I lay in my tent, listening to the rain and tried to update my blog. I also read a bit of the Crofts and Crofting book that Stacie McDonald had lent me to read. I very soon fell asleep, but had a disjointed sleep as the night was so light and I was a little cold from getting wet that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment