Saturday 28 July 2012

Invermoriston to Laggan

We left Debbie's and continued along the Great Glen Way and Caldonian canal, passing through Fort Augustus where we had to wait in a queue of traffic for five minutes, between a bus and a truck, we saw a few astonished faces! It was a beautiful day and it was easy going along the canal. We even stopped for a cup of tea outside the loch house before continuing along to The Great Glen Hostel in Laggan, where I got a great picture of Cognac 'checking in'. I settled Cognac in the field out the back before showering and drying my clothes that Debbie had very kindly washed for me the previous night. I met some really interesting people at the hostel, lots of people travelling. I also had the chance to update my Facebook page on the computer with free wifi in the bunk room I was sharing with one other girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment