Tuesday 10 January 2012

It is my plan to get my route sorted and down on paper by the end of the month. Over the next few days I'm going to have to buy all the maps I need, I have been trying to find a way to sort the route without having to shell out £200 for maps, however i can't find away round it. I have started planning my route backwards, from Cornwall up, this is because there are no bridle ways in Scotland so I'm finding it easier to do the England planning first. Today I took cognac for an hours hack, we did a new route and encountered a few challenges! We tried out a new bridle way today and this involved crossing a little wooden bridge over a weir- cognac was worried, but calmly followed me over on foot after having a good look, we had to pass cows, just on the other side of the hedge, a large articulated lorry on a country lane, which released its air brakes as we went passed and a bus! I love my pony, he is such a good boy! Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment