Tuesday 10 April 2012

BHF T-shirt and collecting tins!

I've just had a parcel arrive from the British Heart Foundation. It contained a rather nice red t-shirt, which has "British Heart Foundation, Beating Heart Disease Together" on the front, along with their logo. This t-shirt will be getting a lot of wear this summer! I have also received some collecting tins and official sponsorship forms. Time to start raising some money!
I would urge you to take a look at the British Heart Foundation website, it really is such a good cause that means so much to me. If anyone has any advice on raising sponsorship please get in contact. My email is katlittle@aol.com  I need as much help as I can get as I already have a lot on my plate with planning the ride and getting Cognac and myself fit.

If you would like to sponsor me you can do so online at :

www.justgiving.com/1000milesoncognac

No comments:

Post a Comment