Tuesday 27 December 2011

Personalised t-shirts and extra ponies

Today my friend Emily was telling me how her mum can make transfers for clothing and we decided that it'd be a great idea to get some t-shirts and hoodies done for the ride. We were thinking red hoodies (Emily wanted pink, but I refused!) with white writing. For writing we were thinking "JOGLE on horseback 2012- 1300 miles for charity"
I have also been talking to Lynn, my yard manager about the possibility of taking two horses with me and to ride and lead. This gives me the advantage of being able to carry more kit, so I can take a tent, which makes accommodation more flexible and gives me the option of two horses to ride so hopefully keeping the horses fresher and letting them "rest" more.
Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment